Duration : 1 Day Trip
Destinations : Delhi - Agra - Delhi
Day 01 :Delhi - Agra - Delhi
Morning depart Delhi by surface for Agra (230 Km approx) stopping by en route to visit Tomb of Emperor Akbar at Sikandra, which is one of the finest example of Hindu and Mughal fusion architecture. Arrive Agra and check in at hotel.
Afternoon visit the Agra Fort and the Taj Mahal.
Agra Fort - Foundation led by emperor Akbar in 1565 AD, four of the mighty Mughal rulers controlled their vast empire from here. Wander around the palaces built by successive emperors famous amongst which are Jahangiri Mahal, Khass Mahal, Diwan-i-Khass, Diwan-i-Am, Machchhi Bhawan and Moti Masjid etc. that represents the excellence of Mughal architecture. Fort also serves as a vantage point to view Taj Mahal and it is believed that emperor spent his last days in exile watching the Taj Mahal from here.
Taj Mahal (World Heritage Site) -This most beautiful monument of love was built during 1630 by grieving emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his wife Mumtaj Mahal is flawless to its conception and execution. It is aptly said that Taj Mahal is not a monument that can be described in words – one has to see it to experience it.
Evening By 5 pm Drive Back To Delhi , Uppon Arrive in Delhi Transfer To Hotel or Airport / Railway Station
(Taj Mahal remain closed to visitors on Friday)
Inclusion and Exclusions This Package
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Meals at hotel as Per Itinerary.
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 4% Government Service Tax on Bill.
- Lunch and Dinner