Duration : 1 Days
Destinations : Ajmer City SIghtseeing Day Tour
1 Day Ajmer Sightseeing Tour
During the day sightseeing you will see the rich heritage & culture of Ajmer city in rajasthan. Ajmer, South west of Jaipur, Ajmer is an oasis wrapped in the green hills. The city was founded by Raja Ajay Pal Chauhan in the 7th Century A.D. and continued to be a major centre of the Chauhan power till 1193 A.D. Then Prithviraj Chauhan lost it to Mohammed Ghori, after which Ajmer became home to many dynasties.
Visit the Place in Ajmer,
Taragarh Fort Ajmer located just behind the Dargah. British used as sanatorium between 1860 - 1920. It was built hunting places by Jahangir which are now ruins
Adhai DIn Ka Jhopra
Adhai Din Ka Jhopra was origionally a Sansrit Collage and built in 1155 AD. It is located west of the Dargah Sharif lies the immense Adhai din ka Jhopra (the two-and-a-half-day hut), which is a masterpiece of Indo - Islamic architecture, especially noted for the beauty of its decorations and ornate calligraphic inscriptions.
Eighty-four- Pillared Cenotape
This Pavilion has 84 ( Chaurasi ) PIllars. It was built by Rao Anirudh Singh in memory of his foster brother Deva. A shiva linga (symbolic phallus) in the temple is still worshipped with great fervor.
Ana Sagar Lake,
ana sagar Lake is artificial lake and built by Grand Father of Prithvi Raj Chauhan between 1135 - 1150 AD.
Inclusion and Exclusions This Package
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Meals at hotel as Per Itinerary
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 4% Government Service Tax on Bill.