Duration : 02 Nights / 03 Days
Destinations : Shimla, kalpa, Sangla, Shimla
Day: 01) Shimla (Arrival)- Kalpa
Welcome onboard a wonderful tour with your own Japji to one of the most happening destination - Himachal! Today, Pick from Shimla Bus/Railway station, Shimla Situated in the Himalayan ranges, proceeds to Kalpa by car (Approx 234 Km and 7 Hrs), According to records, the region of Kalpa was under the rule of Magadha Dynasty followed by the Mauryan Empire in the 6th century. Also, Kinnaur was ruled by the Guge Kingdom of Tibet in the 9th and 12th centuries. Later, King Akbar subjugated the region and incorporated it under the Mughal Empire. Arrive in Kalpa. Check in hotel. Over Night stay at hotel.
Day: 02) Shimla – Kalpa
After breakfast visits Kinner Kailash Mountain. Kinnaur Kailash Mountain also known as the Kinner Kailash Mountain.
Kinner Kailash Mountain:-
It is considered to be sacred by the locals of the region. A Shiva Lingam measuring 70 m in height sits on top of the peak which attracts a large number of devotees and tourists all year round.
The Sangla Valley situated on the banks of the Baspa River is another prominent attraction, which rests at an altitude of 8900 ft above sea level. Over Night stay at Kalpa hotel.
Day: 03 ) Kalpa - Shimla (Departure)
After Breakfast check-out from hotel & drive back to Shimla by Car (Approx 234 km and 7hous), upon arrive in Shimla transfer to rly station or Bus stop for your onward journey with memories of a lifetime trip.
Inclusion and Exclusions This Package
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Meals at hotel as Per Itinerary
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 4% Government Service Tax on Bill.