Duration : 01 Night / 02 Days
Destinations : Visit Famous Tourism Sightseeings in New Delhi and Old Delhi
Day 01 : Arrive Delhi
Arrival Airport / Railway station. Meet and greet upon arrival by our tour representative at the International airport. Transfer to hotel, After freshup visit half day New Delhi Malls , Shopping Local Markets. Overnight at hotel in New Delhi.
Day 02 : Delhi Sightseeing
Morning after breakfast proceed for full day sightseeing tour of Delhi visiting important tourist sites of Old and New Delhi.
Visit the Qutab Minar 12th century tower and one of the tallest towers of its time, walls here consist of verses from Quran (Holy book of Islam). Wander around the complex visiting ruins of Hindu temples and palaces which once remained here and 4th century steel pillar which has not developed rust till date.
Drive past India Gate the war memorial and other government buildings stopping at President House. Visit Laxmi Narayan Temple.
In Old Delhi drive past Red Fort once a symbol of Mughal power, visit Jama Masjid 16th century mosque and largest in India. Take a rickshaw ride in the narrow alleyways of Chandni Chowk and amazing mixture of history with modern world and visit Raj Ghat cremation site of Mahatma Gandhi- “Father of the Nation”.
After Finish Royal Delhi Sightseeing Places Itinerary you will be transfer to railway station / airport for your onward journey.
Inclusion and Exclusions This Package
- Accommodation as per itinerary - Double room on twin sharing basis at all destinations.
- Meals at hotel as Per Itinerary.
- 01 air conditioned chauffeur driven deluxe car for all transfers, sightseeing
- Assistance on arrival and departure.
- Air fare / train fare.
- Monuments Entrance fees during sightseeing
- Camera Charges / Jeep Safari / Camel Safari / Elephant Ride Charges.
- Any other item not specified in the Package Inclusions.
- 4% Government Service Tax on Bill.
- Lunch and Dinner